The Snoop Sisters have arrived! They came bearing gifts for lots of people. My sister sent Emily and me a great surprise! I can't imagine what would have made her think to send these...
I also had an unexpected visitor who stowed away in the luggage! Allie, Simba misses his mommy, but he's getting the itch to find Pride Rock.
Also, while he was here he found time to see if HE could fit inside the fireplace. He was successful.
Monday, February 26, 2007
They're heeeeeeeere!
Posted by SP at 6:49 PM


7 worthy responses:
Haha! Too funny! That second pic of you is really cute! Savor the Starbucks--that was really nice of Allie!
I'm glad you got the frappacino ok! :) Take care of Simba, I haven't told him he's adopted yet and if he found Pride Rock I think he would get a little suspicious! Hope you guys are having fun...wish I was there! Love you!
-Allie
Yeah!! I'm so glad Mom and Aunt Linda are there. I know you will have loads of fun. Can Mom and Aunt Linda fit in the fireplace????? TQM
I'm bigger than Simba is.
enjoy those frapps, girl! i hope you have a blast! and what a sweet lil' sis you have!
Tell mommmmy to bring me back something good........... Wish i was there... And I'm sure Bryan is Offended that you did not bring Frog man so they can do the Monster Song----- I miss you Shannnnnnnnnnoooooonnnnnnn-------- I hope simba finds his pride but dont forget to tell him where his Real mom is and will always be... Love you and I'm jealous that you got frappacinos and where i live in Florida we dont have a star bucks =( I love you shan give mom and Aunt Connie Hug and kisses
Love ya
your sexy cousin
Kelly
I think your "sexy cousin" is a stalker.
Post a Comment