When you travel throughout the world, you meet all kinds of people. Take my new friends, here. I mean, I don't know why anyone would want to crawl inside a fireplace to see if they can fit. Really, it's beyond me.
I must tell you that Jeanine started it. It was ALL her idea and ALL her thought. She coerced David to do the same.
Now, if you were a little kid on Christmas Eve, would you be freaked out if you saw this in your fireplace?
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Weird friends
Posted by SP at 11:24 AM


16 worthy responses:
Now I want to try...
Be glad I didn't leave you a lump of coal.
Yes. I really just said that.
OK, ok, ok...I confess. I actually got in the fireplace too. But, since I am the author of this blog, I get to decide what pictures to include and what pictures to not include.
I really hope it hadn't been used recently...or if it had, that they have good detergent!
Ok, now you are in trouble - my kids have seen your blog and they want to have a turn climbing in your fireplace and having their picture taken... Maybe pics in your fireplace will be the New NEW Numa Numa phenomenon....
P.S. I hear insanity runs in the family! LOL
Fun times in North Africa!
I can tell I like your N.A. friends!
these are my kinda people! weird? well, maybe to some. but i'd rather call then whimsical and creative! love the pics!
How are you going to know if you fit in the fireplace unless you crawl in, Shannon? Riddle me that.
Great pics!! I want to see you in the fireplace!
I agree with Mandy. We need to see Shannon in the fireplace! It's vital...to what, I'm not sure, but vital none the less.
Hummm...... insanity runs in the family??? Wait until the "SNOOPS" get there!
I think Aunt Linda is counting down until she can take a turn in the fireplace. :)
Katie does your comment mean that you too have tried to fit in your own fireplace?
Shannon..glad to see you're putting the fireplace to good use :)lol
why, yes, bella sera! i do that at least twice a week. keeps me feeling young. :)
haha
Woah. Flashback to when I was wandering the woods with my little sister and we came upon that one pretty house. The old lady there was kind of mean, but she got her just desserts.
wha??
I believe a Hansel and Gretel (sp?) reference?
Post a Comment