Something I realized tonight: Deanna likes to kiss with her eyes open. That weirds me out.
Something my dad noticed: “Can’t she get that stupid piece of hair out of her face?”
Who we wanted to win:
Shan: Jason
Dad: Jason
Mom: Jason
Aunt Linda: Jeremy
Oh well. Majority rules.
Deanna is a girl after my own heart. She does have a really good head on her shoulders. She got rid of Graham because he couldn’t open up, and that is something she really needed. She got rid of Jeremy because she knew enough of herself to realize that the connection is possibly only there because of their similar backgrounds and family histories.
The Men Tell All: Ok, Twilley still totally freaks me out and gives me the heebie jeebies. No news flash there!
I’ve changed my mind. I don’t want her to end up with Jason. Because then he’s off the block for me. ;)


7 worthy responses:
That's so crazy! I said the exact same thing about her eyes!!!! I want Jason to win, too!
Hi Aunt Linda!!!
I'm glad Jeremy is gone b/c he was too "perfect". I really don't know who she will end up with in the end, but part of me wonders if she's ready to be a mom b/c of the way she acted on the hometown date. I think she's really into Jesse too but the 2 J's are SOOOOO different I just don't know who she will end up with. I'm leaning towards Jesse...we'll find out next week!
It was wierd not watching the show with you Shannon. I missed you! My vote is for Jason! Although, she really seems to like Jesse??? Party at your house next week??
I'm going with Jesse.
Glad to see Jeremy go.
Can't wait for next week!
Amy J.
Jason! Jason! Jason!!
I love you, Steph! ;)
Post a Comment