So, there are a couple people who read my blog posts about The Bachelorette, and at least one who has demanded I write a re-cap from Monday. Since she is a friend I ride to grad. school with, I figure I'd comply.
I figured I didn't have too much to say that was new. Except,
HALLELUJAH, TWILLEY IS FINALLY GONE!
Let me give you a peek of what was running through my mind as I watched...
"Sean's materialism is his downfall. Boo. I didn't really like him before I found out he had his own tanning bed and sauna and closet of brand label clothes and Hummer, but now I really don't. Eww! Quit kissing him. And quit letting him call you baby. Yuck!"
Now, let me state for the record that I'm not opposed to kissing and someone calling me baby, as long as it is the right person.
Props to Deanna for not leading the guys on and moving forward with the rose ceremony even though no one has done that before. This has definitely been the most interesting one so far.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
For Courtney
Posted by SP at 5:17 PM


2 worthy responses:
I feel so special now that I have a post for me. ;o)
I feel so special that you left a comment! ;)
Post a Comment