Monday, June 02, 2008

Jason, wherefore art thou Jason?


Jason, oh Jason. How I love thee. Too bad the Star Parties in Rome don't have guys like that hanging around looking for dates. However, if they did, I'd probably run away from them in nervousness anyway. (But that's another story for another time.)

I digress...

Unfortunately, I was misinformed about the start time for tonight's Bachelorette. So I missed the first hour. (Thank goodness for Mom and Dad's TiVo!)

I couldn't stand not watching the second half, so I did -- just in time to see Deanna and Jason's date to the telescope and observatory. Man oh man! I've always liked him.

Purple roses: Ron and his case of "the Deannas." He also deserves the black rose for tonight.

Black rose also for Twilley, just because I don't like him.

I still believe my guys are top contenders, though Graham needs to step it up a notch. Still going for Jason and Jeremy.

PS -- Deanna, GET RID OF TWILLEY ALREADY!

8 worthy responses:

Bella Sera said...

Well said! The guy that takes me on a start date will have won me over.

SP said...

Absolutely, Pamela. If I could get a start date too, I'd be happy. ;) JK.

Stephanie said...

I think Jason's pretty cool - he's my favorite right now.

drh said...

What is it with you and guys named Jason?

drh said...

Also, I’m not sure you used the word wherefore correctly.

SP said...

drh...took me a while with the Jason reference. And thanks for being such a great editor.

Karen said...

I'm glad Ron went home. I threatened to stop watching if she kept him around for another week. Twilley needs to go now. And Sean too. Jason is my favorite.

Bella Sera said...

*

my dissertation is up for grabs if you want it too!