Second greatest thing I got from Wal-Mart turns out to be a great companion for Jay. And Emily loves him as well -- pretty good for a person who doesn't like cats. They play non-stop, and sometimes Jay will stop for a moment to give Massimo a bath.


7 worthy responses:
The first greatest thing (if yall were wondering) were the craft supplies we got the other night (remember....Donde estan mis llaves?).
Oops, I totally forgot about that. Sorry, Em!
he looks like a toy next to Jay...
Sweet Jay! He is, by far, the best thing I've ever taken home from Wal-mart! Spray bottles, litter boxes, gagging roommates...Good memories. I miss him! Give him a big hug from me!
well, you have to admit, litter boxes can be particularly stinky - especially if they haven't been cleaned in a while - and that's the FIRST time you have ever cleaned one :)
Steph is speaking about her OWN experiences cleaning the litter box while gagging.
Hahaha. Steph, all I can say is that I love you and you gave me a lifetime of memories!! :)
Post a Comment