March 18, 2006
Spinach, oh spinach. (Sigh) I have good intentions for you. Great aspirations, actually. Yet, I never can seem to hold up my end of the deal. I pick you up at Wal-Mart, or Kroger, or The Pig. And then I dump you. Dump you in the fridge. I dump you before even putting you in my lunch sack. You never get to live up to your purpose in life: providing me with a low calorie lunch all the while pumping my body full of vitamin B, iron, and folate. It's a shame, I know. You never did anything to me. It's all my fault. I just let you rot for weeks, turning limp and brown before finally throwing you out, realizing all along that I never should have committed. I guess I should just go ahead and accept the fact that you're not my type. So, farewell. I have a date with a Lean Pocket.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Great intentions
Posted by SP at 11:41 PM


0 worthy responses:
Post a Comment