Monday, March 27, 2006

Mission Impossible

So, my students have discovered a way to get me to stay in the States. In an attempt to quell their insistent questions of how they can get me to stay (which include, and I'm not kidding, "Miss P., do they have overhead projectors over there? We know how much you love yours..." and "Can you take your cat? No? Then, you better not go"), I came up with the ultimate solution.

I gave them a task that would keep them busy while feeling productive. (OK -- mainly just to keep them from asking all the annoying questions.) So, I gave them the impossible.



I've promised that if Orlando Bloom proposes to me, I'll stay here. They've already acquired his address and written the letter. I know because I had to proofread it. (After all, couldn't have him thinking I was a terrible teacher.)

Poor Orlando. You're about to get even more irritating fan mail.

5 worthy responses:

Mandy said...

Poor Orlando. He won't even know what hit him...I can see the sacks of mail stacking up now!

Anonymous said...

i answered your jim caviezal question on my blog under post "I'm on Soul Patrol"....did you watch Idol? any thoughts???

SP said...

no...=( I missed it. Eating with some friends. I was glad for your commentary though. I really like Taylor, too!!

Anonymous said...

see- you have a life...i don't! i was sitting in my flannel pjs with dried apple sauce all over them screaming at the TV like a mad woman during Idol....i swear, i already am starting to look like the blog addict you described on your very first post....it's really sad that the highlight of my
week is watching Idol while eating Ben and Jerry's....

SP said...

Mmmmm...Ben and Jerry's!