It's 11:00 PM. Do you know where Shannon is?
Seriously. I think I'm turning into a computer potato.
Monday, March 27, 2006
Mrs. Potato Head
Posted by SP at 10:57 PM
"It made a difference to that one."
It's 11:00 PM. Do you know where Shannon is?
Seriously. I think I'm turning into a computer potato.
Posted by SP at 10:57 PM
2 worthy responses:
Classic post! Thanks for putting me on your links Shannon! I am beaming right now! Like I told Mandy, your money is in the mail. I told Becky I will work for links!! hahaha!! Blog On!!!
Hey shannon- i saw that your favorite movie was The Count of Monte Cristo...I actually met Jim Caviezal who played the lead in that...he's way hotter in person...anyways, just wanted to share..i have been sitting at this computer too long and i am now a potato head as well..your posts are a total riot!! i envy you and mandy-living the single life....i will have to live it vicariously thru your posts! :)
Post a Comment