February 7, 2006
Behold: The power of ice. Sort of. It was enough for us to be delayed until 10. Wahoo!
It was also enough for me to catch Good Morning America and learn that 300 women were chosen to go on a Caribbean cruise. It's appropriately titled Girls' Week Out. Ewww.
I mean, I wouldn't consider myself a tomboy. But a cruise with 300 other women? No thanks. Women are vicious. Women are cruel. I don't know what would be worse: the anxiety of getting into a bathing suit with cute guys possibly around, or the anxiety of getting into a bathing suit with 300 women who are going to critique and judge every part of your body.
Okay, I admit. Not all girls are like that. But many are. And knowing my luck, I'd get on a ship with 299 of them and be stuck for a week.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
The power of ice
Posted by SP at 11:19 PM


1 worthy responses:
oh my gosh, i could not agree more..girls are the WORST!!!!! ugh, and stay at home moms are the worst of the worst!! every damn woman thinks there kid is freakin' perfect and tries to be suzy homemaker!! see, it doesn't get any better as we get older!! women will be women!!!!!!
Post a Comment