February 17, 2006
It's Friday night, and I love the nightlife. So I'm having a party. Only VIP allowed. The guest list looks something like this: Jay, Cleo, Katie, Buck and Spock, Emma, Mercury, Bear and Max. No, it isn't the cast from Star Trek. VIP stands for Very Important Pets. That's it. Just me, two dogs, and three cats. But, don't be mistaken; this house is rockin'. I'm still not bitter about being alone. Or that I'm sharing my Friday night with five animals and eight hours of Grey's Anatomy and Into the West. Promise.
PS: Max, we're so sorry you couldn't make it. I wish your invite wouldn't have gotten lost in the mail. However, I think that the festivities wouldn't have been over before your curfew anyway. Don't teens have to be in by midnight or something? Anyway, you know how protective your mom can be. Sorry man.
PSS: Emma was invited as well, but she had somewhere better to go.
Here are some pics of the get-together. Katie, bless her heart, stayed up past her bedtime of 7:45pm. She fell asleep during the excitement. 
Jay tried making eyes at the ladies, but... 
tried to pick up another guy's girlfriend and got into a scuffle with the bouncer.
Buck was tired of the paparazzi and used a few choice words in a confrontation with the cameraman.
And someone must have spiked the waterbar -- because Cleo got a little tipsy.
Overall, it was a memorable night. One none of those involved will ever forget! I must mention, though, that my guests of honor wanted to give a shout-out to their Florida-based cousins, Bear and Mercury, who would have been here in a heartbeat had it not been for Bear's fear of flying and Mercury's claustrophobia.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
I love the nightlife
Posted by SP at 11:31 PM


1 worthy responses:
I love those freakin' pets!!! total riot!!! and i love how me and that cat share the same name.....looks like a great party!!!
Post a Comment