We had a Festival of the Arts last Friday night to raise money for our Arts Program here at the school. It was a wonderful night displaying talents including poetry, photography, singing, instrumental playing, and dancing. I thought you would enjoy one of my favorite acts, a group of four Indian guys who mixed modern and traditional Indian dance to Indian music. It really was a taste of Bollywood. If you've seen Bride and Prejudice (Yes, BRIDE not Pride), then you'll really appreciate it. If you haven't seen it, go rent it! It's amazing the cultures these students are suscepted to at this school -- and how much they can learn and grow from that!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Bollywood in North Africa
Posted by SP at 7:51 AM


4 worthy responses:
Triple A + N rocked. I'm glad you were there to capture it on film. You seem to be capturing many things on film these days...
WOW they were really good! I was expecting sort of a "school tallent show" but they were really good!!!
SEE YOU SOON!!
How cool. I bet you all (students and teachers) get exposed to so many different cultural things. What a cool opportunity.
They were really really good.
Ahhhh! My boys (well... three of them) I am SO proud! Watchout Bollywood!
Post a Comment