Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas surprise

Wow! These are all the goodies I got from the Holcombes and Bennetts. Thanks so much! Stickers, stationery, antibacterial hand wash, sauces and seasonings, brownies, mac and cheese, plastic baggies and no-bake desserts. I can't wait to start baking! The best part is that they delivered the box to the school (though it was beat up a little, the inside contents hadn't been hurt). I love you and miss you so much during this Christmas season!

5 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

If you need someone to taste the imported goods (to make sure they weren't damaged in transit), I want you to know it's just one more service I offer.

Bella Sera said...

we must have missed the other services :) Everybody needs a little sump sump in the mail!!! Know that you're loved.

Anonymous said...

mmm, those Reese's dessert looks very good. Don'tcha just love getting those care packages! they're the bestest!

Bella Sera said...

Shan check out my blog. Shawn called, they put Bigboy down.

Mandy said...

Haha...okay, those first two comments had me chuckling a little.

Those desserts look yummy!