Because I couldn't find a picture online that was sufficient enough, I took a picture of my calendar. This is for Becky because she heard about it on Iron Chef, and for Allie because it makes her laugh every time she hears about it or sees it. Yes, these goats are in trees. The tree has leaves and a fruit that the goats like to feed on when the surrounding land becomes too dry to produce vegetation. The seeds from this tree are harvested and pressed to produce a very fine oil that is rather expensive.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
For Becky (and Allie)
Posted by SP at 1:26 PM


10 worthy responses:
AWESOME! Those goats are all oer that tree!!! It makes you wonder how the tree survives...
I knew you'd love it Becky!
This makes me laugh!!! I still think it's trick photography.
This makes me laugh even harder than the other picture I saw because there aren't any leaves. It's like the goats are the leaves! Haha.
Allie...now YOUR comment made ME laugh! Hahaha!
I'm glad someone's "artwork" could bring a little joy and laughter to our corners of the world. hmmm
that is a trip of a picture. Girl, you know you made Becky's day with that one!
I just can't get over this whenever I see it. It is just crazy....I want to see a goat get up in the tree. Can you video that action for me?
Yes, how DOES a goat climb a tree? Seems like thumbs would be helpful, but hooves, not so much.
No way!
Post a Comment