Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I will be traveling for the holidays. I am going with three girls from my school to meet two friends in Italy who need to make a Visa trip. Please pray for our safety as we travel. We are leaving at about 7 am EST tomorrow and will return 3 am EST January 2nd. I promise to have many pictures and videos to share with you! I hope you and yours have a wonderful time as you celebrate the birth of our Savior. May the true meaning of Christmas bring you peace, love, and joy this season! (And while you're at it, go see The Nativity Story for me!)

9 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Shannon! I pray that you have a fun safe trip and I can't wait to see all the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Shannon. Much Christmas love your way. Have fun!!

Becky said...

Merry Christmas Shannon! I wish I was going to Italy, dang it! Wait, what's that you said about the true meaning of Christmas....?

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS from South Florida! Wish we were in Italy with you! Have some gelato for me! Love you!

Mandy said...

Merry Christmas, Shannon!!!

Bella Sera said...

The Nativity Story was awesome I must say!! Hope Italy is wonderful and that you're having lots of nyokie (don't know how to spell it, but you know what I'm talking about) :)

Anonymous said...

What? Back for a full 24 hours, and no blog update?

Is there something in the water in Italy? Are you OKAY?

SP said...

drh...how did you know???

and if the truth is known, someone (not naming names) left her camera locked in her filing cabinet at school...

Anonymous said...

That last comment was fast-actin'!