Friday, December 15, 2006

Meet Aziz...

Meet Aziz. (His species seems to be appearing on blogs everywhere.) Ami acquired Aziz on our last outing to McDonald's when she ordered a Happy Meal. We keep passing around Aziz around between the three of us roommates. It is an unspoken ritual; I'm not even sure how it began. You never know where Aziz will turn up next. So far he has been discovered under pillows, in underwear drawers, in kitchen cupboards, inside pockets of robes, and most recently hiding on top of some shoes. No matter where we hide him for each other, it always brings a smile to our faces.

Steph and Karen, kind of reminds me of Pookie.

10 worthy responses:

Bella Sera said...

He's sort of cute! My Cohort has a monkey that gets "passed" around. Very fun!!

Becky said...

Lucky me--Patrick has two Azizes. I guess they'll have to show up on my blog soon...

Anonymous said...

Joe has about 3 of them now. strange little creatures, aren't they? but i find them rather cute and charming.

SP said...

Girls, I'm having a hard time posting on your blogs! It's not that I don't read them! Do you think it may be because I haven't switched to Beta yet and you have?

Becky said...

yes, that's exactly why...Beta is the root of all evil in the world, but we have been sucked into its trap and now you must come too...

Bella Sera said...

I haven't switched and I can post just fine :) I'm just slow and I like what I know now.

Anonymous said...

becky- you are hilarious!!! i am cracking up right now at that comment! it's so true though!! i HATE beta!!

SP said...

When I read Becky's comment I think of the cartoon characters hypnotizing with their swirly eyes!

Anonymous said...

Gracie has four of these now: Blue, purple, green and purple. She loves them. I find their noises a little annoying at times, but they are cute.

Anonymous said...

Awe. Pookie! I miss Pookie!