Monday, January 08, 2007

Friends Reference

I recently learned that my brother-in-law dropped a knife on his foot while he was preparing Christmas dinner. It instantly reminded me of particular Thanksgiving episode of Friends where in a flashback Monica tries to make a pass at Chandler, and instead, drops a knife and chops off his little toe. Allie, are you sure you didn't drop it on Chris's foot?

7 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

GREAT episode of Friends!
I hope your bro-in-law is okay!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that episode...one of my all-time favs! That's funny (although I hope Chris is okay) about him actually dropping one on his foot! "Thinking" about you!

Bella Sera said...

Friends...who could live without that?? C-ya in a few hours

SP said...

So I watched this episode last night before I went to bed. It was nice to have a few laughs!

Anonymous said...

I never told you but mom dropped a big knife on my foot right after we were married and chopped it off. My right foot is really a fake foot - that is why the toenail looks so funny!

SP said...

Dad, you're a dork!

Allie Marie Photography said...

Haha. Chris did that all by himself! I was not involved! He is ok for those who are so concerned...

Shan - Mom and Dad got us Friends Scene It! Chris finally beat me the other night! Better get ready for when you come home so we can play!