
Here it is folks! My most recent medications. I did get my lab results back, and I have lots of squiggly little bacteria living in me. Fun fun! I am taking two antibiotics plus some pain relievers. Once this situation is under control, the urologist says we can work on blasting Mick the Rolling Kidney Stone away!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Round of Meds #4
Posted by SP at 12:27 PM


11 worthy responses:
Hope you feel better!! Love you!
I'd like to propose a theme song for Mick...
Hey Mick, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mick (clap clap, clap clap), hey Mick!
What's that do for you?
Well, anyway, here's hoping that Mick does thin out, become fine...whatever.
I think now that you will be recovering and many of those little Klebisella dudes will be "goners!" Hope you are feeling better soon - Love, Dad
I love you! Hope you feel better soon! Praise God for meds ; )
Hi Shannon, you are a new member of OUR family and we are so grateful to you for being a companion to Emily as she has this wonderful experience in Africa. We love reading your blog and it gives us a better understanding of what life is like for you. Please know that we are keeping you in our thoughts everyday and we have asked many of our friends to do the same. Sara and Mark Freathy
I am so sorry you are dealing with this.
I love you and am glad to know that there are some things that are being done for you.
Can't wait until you can blast Mick to smithereens (sp?)
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Freathy! I hope to meet you in the future!
drh...Irony of all ironies...that song (with a -y on the end of Mick) was one of my first dance recital songs. Ha!
You should ask Mick if he'd like to dance.
Thoughts from Pamela: "Comment or be quiet? Comment or be quiet?" so I just laugh and hope you can read my thoughts about this one. hehehe
I'd like for him to dance right out of me.
Post a Comment