Saturday, January 06, 2007

Simple Things

Simple things in life make me happy.

#1: A home-cooked meal


This meal was made in honor of my dear friends, Edgar and Louise. They have gone back to the States to have a baby, and I am now living in their old apartment. It feels a little weird without you two here! My roommate and I made this dinner tonight in honor of them: Louise's famous quiche, green beans, and some bread (I added the bruschetta topping).

#2: A juicer


Bought this today at our version of Wal-Mart, and it is worth every penny I paid for it. It saved me a lot of time and squeezed a lot more juice out of the lemons I was using to make lemonade. Don't you love how cute it is? It's hard to pass up cute stuff! (Right, Mandy?)

4 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

hhaha! very cute reference back to mandy's post on those small cute snacks at the ole wal-mart! that meal looked mighty tasty, girl. i enjoy some bruschetta myself!

Becky said...

Love bruschetta! Unfortunately, my family will have none of it!

It's amazing how, when you become used to going without, the littlest things become a treat!

Mandy said...

That juicer is so cute!!! I think I need one. I mean, it is too cute not to have, right?

I am such a sucker for cute stuff...

Anonymous said...

What? You have moved? Details please!
Oh, and can you email us from aderes? Our computer crashed. All of it. We have lost a lot of stuff.
We love you!