So that Katie doesn't think she's the only one with crazy pets:
The vet has put Jay on a limited diet. His intake has been cut in half. (Turns out I was giving him the right food, just too much of it.) I can't imagine why he has to lose weight! (Too bad someone can't put me on a limited diet and force me to stick to it.)
He's desperate for food. Desperate to the point of banging on my door, meowing loudly outside of it until I would open it (at this point he'd already been kicked out for being a pest), and then practically smothering me while purring and attempting to look cute. It finally worked. I gave him his morning portion. But I warned him: he better not eat all of it in one sitting. It's a long time until dinner!
This is Jay, in the cupboard where I keep the food. (Notice the label on the food?)
Jay: "Woman, if you don't give me food now, I'm going to poop outside of the litterbox."
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Desperate
Posted by SP at 9:45 AM


14 worthy responses:
Woman, you must have something good up your sleeve for the "quick pic blog-off", cause that caption would have been a contender, I believe!
I LOVE jay!!! he's one good lookin' cat!! I think Chloe has a huge crush on him! :)
Ya know, I thought about that. But I do have a little something up my sleeve. You said ANY pic, right?
Ha ha ha!!! Jay and Chloe sitting in a tree, P-U-R-R-I-N-G...
We said any pic, but let's clarify before we go any further...do we have to take the picture, or can we get it off the web or somewhere like that?
no, YOU have to have taken the pic!! that's what personalizes it, ya know????
Okay by me! I'm all set to bring it Sunday night!
oh, no I"LL be bringin' it! i gotta picture so good it's gonna knock your socks off!!!! well, ya kow, if shannon already has a pic picked out then she should use it, right? i guess i never specified about who took the pic??
Well, we'll let it slide for her since she's going out of town. She may never have read these messages. But I'm definitely posting a picture that I took.
Why am I no longer surprised when we get on the blog at the same time?
hahaha!! so funny! Paul is playing with Joe in the backyard in Joe's new giraffe pool while i blog! ahh, and we just finished a great meal in the 'ole crock pot..it was great! yeah, we should let shannon slide! do you think she'll be able to get a post up on sun. nite?
I don't think she's one to forfeit her chances...she's probably got it all ready!
yeah, your right....dang, what if she beats us again??!! i am afraid, becky, very afraid...what if what i gots just ain't good enuf????
Only, time will tell, my dear, only time will tell. Hey, we should quit crashing Shannon's blog and just go talk on one of ours...or on the phone for that matter! No one else is here...hear that echo?
bloggers, are you there??? i am going to go over to your recent post....
Post a Comment