Thursday, November 30, 2006

'Tis the Season...

...for cranberry juice! Cranberry juice is virtually impossible to find in North Africa. And even if you do, it's really expensive. Tonight I had a friend who found some and brought it home for me. Mary, my kidney stone and I thank you. Well, at least I do. I don't think he will be too happy if the "magic" juice works like people say it does. He seems to be quite happy having taken up residence in me. I don't think he's gotten the clue yet that he's out-stayed his welcome.

So long little stone. I won't miss you.

4 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes...this, too, shall pass.

SP said...

Hahaha! Let's just hope!

Bella Sera said...

Ummmmmm


I love the juice and now I feel bad b/c I take it to work with me every morning and you can't even get it when you want it. :( I'll drink some for you though! miss ya

Mandy said...

Oh, the little things we take for granted living here. I for one despise the taste of cranberry juice, but I hope for your sake, it does its job!