Saturday, March 17, 2007

Arrival

I arrived safely! Thanks for your prayers. Mick and Keith and their buddies (?) are a little grumbly and sore, but I'm doing well. It was the longest plane flight in the world. I think we flew two miles per hour the whole way here. I'll give more of an update later.

4 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

glad you are home safe and sound, shannon!! i will pray that all goes well with your procedure! have a nice visit with friends and family! i know they are beyong thrilled to have you back for while. :)

Jeanine said...

We miss you already! (and thanks for the loan of Grey's... they are SO addictive!) Give those Snoop sisters a big hello hug for me! And enjoy your peeps while you are there!

Bella Sera said...

wooohooo welcome back to the other side! How is Jay????

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Gracie and I will be calling to see about coming for a visit one night this week. Love ya