It's funny how all of North Africa has one (literally) box of cranberry juice, while the good ol' USA has an entire aisle. Yes, I'm back to the "land of plenty" where doctors speak my language, people stay in their lanes (for the most part) while driving, and no one stares at me because I look different.
I have another doctor appointment tomorrow. I should know more then!


6 worthy responses:
Praying for you...in every way. All my love!
Karen
Sometimes living in the US seems like overkill, but it can be a blessing, I guess. I hope you are feeling better. Cute pic of you and Hudson below!!!
I like cranberry juice.
Hope all goes well for ya!! Praying for a quick painless recovery from the stone!
Hi Shannon! We just finished talking with Emily. She misses you but we are all glad that you are getting the care that you need! We look forward to meeting you! Sara and Mark Freathy
Yumm! I want cranberry juice too!
Can't wait to see you back!
Post a Comment