Being home has done wonders for my soul. Sometimes I think that God gave me these kidney stones as a way to bless me. It has allowed me to be encouraged and counseled by so many important people in my life. I have also had other therapy -- I've been visiting the chiropractor to help with my degenerating discs in my lower back. The doctor also prescribed a mild anti-inflammatory for me to take daily. I had lots of lab work done; I'm beginning to be an expert at having blood drawn! More news on that later. I am still scheduled to leave on time. I'll probably have to talk to the urologist again before I leave, so I'll let you know how that goes. I do feel a lot better and hope that my health is on the up-swing! While I was home I was able to meet Josey, our "prayer baby." Josey's mom isn't pictured here (she was busy talking), but two of my other accountability girls, Lindsey and Amy are here with me.
Jenny is about to have her baby, and she might have it while I'm home! Michelle was a huge encouragement to me while I've been home.



7 worthy responses:
Yay for health on the up-swing, and yay for an update from Shannon!
Well, your Blog was a surprise for me tonight. What wonderful pictures of our party Saturday night. Shannon's Apharetta family was anxious to see her and hear about her trip to the doctor so we planned a "Welcome Home Celebration Dinner" for her. Then we decided to celebrate her birthday and all the family March birthdays. Ellen brought a huge chocolate birthday cake. Our first family party of the year was made really special because Shannon was there. Those beautiful children in Shannon's pictures are my grandchildren. TQM
I think God knew what He was doing when he sent you home :)
Moving for good Thursday....
Hope you are feeling much better. I am glad you are enjoying your time at home. :)
Looks like you are having a blast, shannon! i am so happy your health is getting better. you continue to be in my prayers. enjoy the rest of your stay. Great pictures!
it was fun to see you today.. everything's going to work out for the best. just relish your time here with your fam, who loves you SO much. you're in good hands here with the ol' Floyd County docs; they'll get you fixed up in ship-shape condition in no time. you are loved. God is in control!
No school Monday!
Post a Comment