Simba has now left N. Africa. It was tremendously hard for him, though. Especially after he spied this while peering out of the train window:
Yes, folks. Pride Rock. He was disconsolate about the state of Pride Rock and felt for sure that it was his calling to restore his birthplace. Though we can't prove his nightly activities, the newspapers the next day DID have a picture of a culprit (see pic below) who was causing a disturbance near the area. Simba, just what WERE you doing while we slept?
I'm sure your Mommy is exceptionally happy to have you home safe again. But Allie, are you positive you got the right Simba back??
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Sighting
Posted by SP at 10:41 AM


5 worthy responses:
I was served a "spelling notice." Noted. =)
I'm glad Simba had a great time with his family. :)
ahh, too cute! glad you had fun, shannon!! simba is now going home to his mommy with lots of new stories to share! :)
Haha...yeah, Simba kept me up all night telling me about his trip. I had to tell him to be quiet so I could go to sleep. :)
i'm glad simba mom and aunt connie made it home safe..... i'm sure he was wiped out.. i'm glad he was able to connect with his "family".. But nothing beats having allie and chris as his mom and dad........................ welcome back home simba mom and aunt connie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love
Kelly
Post a Comment