Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Aunt Shannon time!

This picture has been a long time coming. This is my best friend's baby. Though Steph and I tried every home remedy possible, she just wouldn't go into labor before I left for Africa. Fortunately, I talk to her enough on Skype for Hudson to recognize my voice. (Or at least that's what I tell myself.) He loved his Aunt Shannon! I was able to meet him for the first time this past weekend. He is absolutely adorable, and I look forward to spending more time with him this summer.

4 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! It was such a blessing to be able to introduce Hudson to you in person earlier than I thought :) He has been asking for you ever since. I can tell you will be best buds! I love you and I am so glad we were able to spend time together (though it was so quick!). I hope to start working on figuring out this blog thing sometime this weekend. Your picture with Hudson will be the first! I will keep you posted :)
Steph

Bella Sera said...

I'm so glad you got to spend time with both of them. How was the rest of the weekend?

Anonymous said...

ahh, that is a great picture! he is adorable. i am glad you got to finally meet him. from what i remember that one time i met her, that sweet baby looks a lot like stephanie to me! hope you are having a nice restful stay, shan!

Anonymous said...

Yea! The whole gang was together! I know how special meeting Hudson was for you. Like I said last weekend, "Sorry for the discomfort, but Yea! for kidney stones!" Well, I'm glad you know what I mean anyway! I love you!

Karen
P.S. I've got to send you girls my pictures from Saturday!