I'm homeward bound! The nurses with my insurance company want to send me home to have ol' Mick (and Keith?) blasted away or taken out. I leave Friday morning and get in to Atlanta Friday night! I'll be there at least two weeks. Please pray for my flights!
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
It's official!
Posted by SP at 10:56 AM


20 worthy responses:
Woooohooo!!! I know you hate to fly, but I'm really excited I get to see you! :) I'll be watching you on Flightracker and praying for you the whole time! :)
HOORAY! i mean, not hooray for the pain, but glad that it will be taken care of here.
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'm so glad your coming home. I'm sorry about the problem but I can't wait to see you. This is wonderful news. I sent out a "family" email (to the girls) to tell them what was going on and then I talked to your Mom last night and she told me you were coming home. We can't wait to see you, TQM
yeahhhhhhhhhh woooooohoooooooooooooo your coming home...... Have a safe trip and i love you. wish we were able to come and see you...... love you
kelly
Hate the reason you are coming home, but I would love to see you while you are here. Call me!! Love ya.
Any and ALL who would like to see Shannon are personally invited to come see her at the house ANYTIME provided we are not at the doctor!! The more the merrier!!
Connie
Yay!!!! I am so glad you are going to be in town :)
I CAN'T wait to see YOU!!! I'm sorry you have to fly home for health reasons but I am SO HAPPY I will get to see you!
Kidnap Simba!
I'm sorry you're having to deal with the kidney stone again, but I'm super excited we get to see you!! I can't wait to hear some Shannon stories. I love you, and I'm praying for you!!!
Well since you seem to be covered in prayer, I'll pray for the person sitting next to you. Here's my list:
1. that they use proper hygiene products.
2. that they are not a smoker b/c they will get cranky on the plane, and smell funny.
3. that they talk to you so you're distracted in case of turbulence/fear.
4. that they don't snore or laugh loudly during the movie so you can sleep and forget you're on a plane high in the sky.
5. that they speak English and give up their window seat for you.
Of course I'm excited that you're coming home and I'm sure there will be a BIG sign at the airport for you. Or just your family jumping up and down, waiving like crazy and doing flilps...ok maybe just Chris, but you'll get smiles and hugs from everyone!
Find a Starbucks too :)
Connie I'll be stopping by to visit since I'll be packing up/moving out of my house while she's in town. woooohoooo I want to see your pictures from the trip.
How's Jay taking the news? Is he excited and getting ready to see his mom? Shan now you'll get to see how much weight he's lost!!
Hope it all goes well, Shannon! You have a beautiful house!
Shan! I love seeing your parents' house on the blog! When Luke and I used to walk in your neighborhood, we always commented that your dad's lawn was the prettiest in the neighborhood! I love that neighborhood *sigh*...anyways, congrats on the gorgeous lawn (even in winter) and glad you get to come home for a visit!
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! Raise your hand if you are excited about Shannon coming home?!?!?! (MINE'S UP!!!!) Raise your hand if you wish it wasn't for this kidney reason!?!? (Mine is still up!) I can't wait!!! Raise your hand one more time if you are gonna pray for Shannon?!?! (up again!!!) I love you!
I bet dad loves Becky now...haha.
DRH - Simba will not be allowed out of his room while Shannon visits now, thanks to you!
Shan - anything you've been craving that I should have when you get to our house??
Allie -- SALSA and CHEDDAR cheese! ;) Along with some chips of course.
Allie, you might make some "real" homemade chocolate chip cookies for Shannon since I had TWO flops while visiting!
yippee! can't wait to see you--neither can Josey ;)
ummm what about Las Palmas?? oh wait, wrong city but I'm sure it's on the list of places to visit while on this side of the pond.
Emily my hand is raised too.
I want to leave comment #20 on this post. I've never had twenty comments on one post before. I'm not sure any of my friends have, either.
Post a Comment