Ol' Mick the Rolling Kidney Stone is back and bigger than ever. Yes, folks, 'tis true. This is not the news I wish I could report.
"It made a difference to that one."
Ol' Mick the Rolling Kidney Stone is back and bigger than ever. Yes, folks, 'tis true. This is not the news I wish I could report.
Posted by SP at 6:01 PM
9 worthy responses:
oh lordy shan............ this is not good news girly....... I hope they find a cure.. or maybe its a sign from God.. I hope you get better love yas
kelly
Boo :(
Whaaaattt?!
Oh Shannon, I am so sorry.
We will pray that he won't stay long.
Please keep us posted.
I hope they find a cure, too.
So the bright side is, you don't have 2?
In the event that you were to have more than one, I see a possibility for application of some of the weather and climate stuff you teach. Allow me to explain...
Mick's buddies would need names. Obviously we can't just have Mick and then Kidney Stone 2 (or KS2 or even Kidney Stone II), because then the whole Mick-being-the-only-named-kidney-stone thing would just go to Mick's head.
We must put Mick in his proper place.
Hurricanes have names. We know their names in advance. I think you should generate a list of kidney stone names, in advance, so that you don't have to manage the stress of kidney stones and the stress of naming kidney stones all at once. (I suppose this notice comes a tad late in the game.)
Also, just like tropical depressions don't actually get names until they reach a certain size, you could decide on some sort of system for determining when a kidney stone deserves a name.
Or, I suppose, Mick and his chums could just all get blasted and leave you alone. Here’s hoping...
oh, man!! i was hoping ole mick jagger was gone for good! he's all like,
"Start me up! Start me up and nevah stop..."
okay, that was kinda a stretch trying to quote a Rolling Stones song...
anywaaaaaaaaaaay, i will be praying that he leaves you real soon, girl!!
hang in there--we love you!
Or, you could keep with the whole Rolling Stones theme and name him Keith...
Post a Comment