WOW! A country were the people remember that you aren't suppossed to start school until September!! I love it. Reminds me of childhood. Good Luck and you'll be in our thoughts!
Becky, Lucinda and her husband are good friends of my family. Her husband and I have known each other since we were born, and I was in their wedding! ;) Does that help?
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
5 worthy responses:
you go, girl!! you'll be in my prayers today on your 1st day! enjoy it!
Good luck Shan! I was wondering when the actual work started!!!! :)
WOW! A country were the people remember that you aren't suppossed to start school until September!! I love it. Reminds me of childhood. Good Luck and you'll be in our thoughts!
Lucinda--Just saw you on Jennifer's blog. You know Shannon, too?
Becky, Lucinda and her husband are good friends of my family. Her husband and I have known each other since we were born, and I was in their wedding! ;) Does that help?
Post a Comment