Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Season 1

A good friend of mine bought me the first season of one of my favorite TV shows, Everwood. I began watching Everwood my second year of teaching. I watched it faithfully for two years. Then, during the third season, I got mad at some of the characters and situations and quit watching. (Real mature, I know.) At the end of the fourth season, last spring, I watched several episodes with my mother (who had continued to follow it). I was reminded just how much I liked the show, and just how much I thought one of the characters was cute. I'm enjoying watching the first season again, and hope to somehow, in some way, get the other seasons.

The real reason I watch Everwood -- Chris Pratt, AKA "Bright Abbott"

He's no Orlando, but he's close.

8 worthy responses:

Lisa Blomquist said...

You are so funny. I must concur, he is a hottie. His name is Bright? ok.

I am thrown off every time I see a picture of you with dark hair. Is that your natural color? You wear it well!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

"I thought one of the character's was cute."

I'm offended. You know better than to put an apostrophe there.

SP said...

What can I say? I was overtaken with feelings.

Anonymous said...

I can take a hint! LOL

Mandy said...

Aw, how fun! Glad you have some good stuff to watch. I mean, it's no Alias, but I guess it will do...

Anonymous said...

Shannon, This was also one of my favorite shows. I was so sad that they cancelled it. I am going to miss watching it this fall. Have fun watching all of the old episodes. I would love to join you!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

EVERWOOD IS BACK!!!!!! I just saw the season's first advertisement...it is coming on ABCFamily!! I thought we watched the last show last season.....anyone else see the ad?

Anonymous said...

oops! I think it is the re-runs..first season