Friday, September 15, 2006

Jeans, Glorious Jeans!

I'm sure that few can believe that it has been a month since I have worn a pair of jeans. First, it was just too dang hot. Now, it is significantly chilly. We can't wear them to school (which adds one day of figuring out outfits for school from the very-limited-clothes supply I brought with me).

But tonight...tonight I'm going out with some friends. And I'm wearing jeans! I put them on, and it was like saying hello to an old friend. Oh, jeans, how I missed you.

PS-My favorite pair? Gap Long and Lean. I realize that I'm not long or lean, but they are by far the best pair that fits me.

6 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

You are just too funny!!! I would miss my jeans to if I were in your shoes : ) Enjoy!! I'll be enjoying mine at the Rome High football game tonight. Oh, I can't wait to see the band!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, i hate jeans shopping! hard to find a pair that fits just right..i had ONE pair, though, that one pair that was like an old friend...i had those same jeans for 10 years and then finally last year they gave way...but i loved them...only pair i wore because they were just right....oh, now i weep for them....the memories!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you left some behind, I am enjoying wearing your other pairs....oops, was I supposed to tell you that...LOL

Anonymous said...

Just kidding....

;>)

Mandy said...

I do love me some jeans! I like the curvy fit ones from Gap. But, no jeans day for me, either. And this dressing up for work every day? No fun. Running out of clothes REAL FAST. I need a pajamas day! Come on, Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Your post is reminding me of a movie we once saw! Or we going to have to send those pants traveling over the ocean??? I could use some good luck pants!!