Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am cordially invited...



I went to my box the other day and found this! An invitation that read...

The Consul General of the United States of America

requests the company of

ME (so it didn't actually say that)

to a reception in honor of the

American Schools of this country

How cool is that? Of course, all teachers were invited. I'm not real sure what to expect or what I'm supposed to wear! And though I'm sure a camera won't be allowed, I will have an update next week!

10 worthy responses:

Mandy said...

Oh, that is SO COOL!!

Anonymous said...

girl, you betta go and you betta be workin' it! wohooooooooooo!!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
Congrats on being there a month! We are so proud of you! Your pictures are awesome... imagine that... Shannon taking good pictures... you and Allie only took like a million great ones at our wedding! We love you!

Becky said...

Exciting! Can't go wrong with a little black dress!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad you packed that black dress, now? This is really exciting!
:>)

Sarah Dean said...

That is awesome! I am so jealous!! I hope you can take pictures... take your camera just in case. =)

Allie Marie Photography said...

Awesome! That sounds like so much fun! :)

Bella Sera said...

So we'll all be expecting a big update after the "event". Have fun and atleast you'll get to meet lots of people!1

Anonymous said...

Eh...take the camera. You might get to use it. Prepare to schmooze and to be schmoozed. The invitation may prove to be more exciting than the actual event. (I thought the invitation was cool, too.)

Anonymous said...

Wow. What an honor. How very cool. Again, lovin' your life!