Monday, September 18, 2006

99 bottles of...

...Water on the wall!

Due to the fact that we live in a country where we shouldn't drink the tap water (some people would disagree), we go through water. A lot.

5 worthy responses:

Allie Marie Photography said...

I bet you miss good ole Georgia Mountain water huh?

Bella Sera said...

Do you use bottled water to brush your teeth too? That is a serious question in case you were wondering. In Mexico people say not to even brush your teeth with the tap water, so I was just wondering if that was the case with NA?

Lisa Blomquist said...

Hey! First of all, I love your quotes! Love them. Secondly, does your water sometimes come out of the faucet yellow and smell really rank? Yeah, we don't drink our tap water, either...=) Paula says hi back.

Lisa

PS. My "word" that I had to verify in order to post this was "lipfrik" =()

Anonymous said...

My word for verifying this comment was msyydrpl.

Anonymous said...

dang, that's a whole lotta watta!