Sunday, June 04, 2006

Eat your heart out

Aren't they adorable? Who has the best camera, huh? Huh? Nevermind. It's not the camera. These kids are just darn cute! Many thanks to Becky and Katie for letting me take pictures of them.



6 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, what GREAT pics!!! Love that camera!! Thanks for posting my Joe on your blog, Shannon!!

Becky said...

Geez...those kids are LITERALLY the cutest I have ever laid eyes on!!!!!

Becky said...

Joe is so sweaty in this picture his hair is curling!!!!

Mandy said...

Those are some of the cutest kids I have ever seen! The others I am related to, of course. And then there is Addie, the most precious child on earth (mainly because she stole my heart tonight by demanding to come live with me.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»