Friday, June 30, 2006

You asked for it!

Some of you had inquired about why I haven't posted pictures of training on my blog. The main reason is that it has rained EVERY day since we've been here, and I've been a little hesistant to get out the new camera in such soggy conditions. However, today we went to a NY state park about thirty minutes away for a picnic. It had two pretty big waterfalls and the rest of the park was amazing!

Lower Falls

Upper Falls

Rainbow created by Upper Falls Me in front of a stream that falls into river
Amazing lily!

6 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pics!!! wow!! Thanks for posting them!

Mandy said...

Wow, Shan! Those pics are AWESOME!!! What kind of camera did you end up getting?

Glad you are having fun!!!

SP said...

Mandy, I went with the Canon SD something. It was about $300 and it has 7.2 megapixels. Just 1 megapixel under my fantastic yearbook camera. Not too shabby!

Anonymous said...

Shan,

Who else but your computer "geeky" mom would be sitting in a laundromat (I had to look at the wall to spell this...you know I can't spell)and hooking up wireless to a hotel across the street!!!! Haha.....they should use a secured wireless site to stop us "geeks" from intruding! We have been gone 21/2 weeks and it WAS TIME to wash some clothes...your Dad is doing the laundry with aunt Linda while I am playing

Oh, yea, the pictures are BEAUTIFUL. I almost forgot why I was writing...:>)

Bella Sera said...

I love the pics...wish I was there with waterfalls...and I thought you were in the middle of the BIG CITY...flying out tomorrow.........

Bella Sera said...

your mom, the hacker!!!