Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hairstories

After an hour of cross-country walking tonight over the hills of western NY state, my hair officially looks like this:

Remember Monica's hair in Barbados? I'm telling you, it's that humid here. And, who would have thought that people could see their BREATH in the SUMMER? It's possible.

6 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

This is your MOTHER.....I am soooo sorry....I feel your pain. I should have NEVER talked about that cheerleader at CHS in 1977!!!! I jinxed you!!! :>(


Mom

SP said...

lol...lurker mom...lurker...do you notice the time? do you remember our conversation? I just had to get it in writing before i could sleep. so much for going to bed early

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that episode of Friends!!! remember Monica was playing ping-pong against Phoebee's boyfriend and Chandler goes, "Your hair is just inexplicable!!!" hahah!! classic...that episode was on last nite too!!

Becky said...

Yikes! One word: ponytail!

Mandy said...

Oh, Becky...you know ponytails don't always solve the problem. I LOVE that episode. I feel like big hair Monica from about May through October. My hair is...inexplicable. Becky has stories!

Allie Marie Photography said...

HAHAHAHAHA!