The new Apple store on Fifth Avenue in New York City is amazing! Check out these cool pics! Apple is really stepping up in the world -- espcecially with their new commercials and all. As my mom and I were watching some time lapsed video footage of the thousands of people pouring into the store, we noticed a guy holding up a sign with writing on it. Completely intrigued, we immediately stopped the footage and went back to find it. Finally we did. You have to check it out for yourself. Go here and click on the 5:00 hour. It will loop continuously. You'll see him. You can't miss him.
Reminds me of our conversations way back when.
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Proposals
Posted by SP at 1:48 AM


9 worthy responses:
That is cool as all get out!!!
yo' sistah Allie betta get on that blog of her's, girl!! she's about to get a ticket for failure to blog in the 2nd degree...if more days pass without a new post i will be forced to cite her in the 1st degree!!!!!!!!!! :)
Yeah, I am not even going to attempt it with dial-up. What is it?
yeah, no imagination with that proposal. no fishin', no monster truck rally, no western sizzlin' meal...i am not impressed.
when were you at the house last night??? i must have been dead to the world. i didn't hear a thing!
Anybody gonna tell me what it is?
I'm on dial up too, now. Girls...I'm gone for a while. I won't be posting much until next week when I have wi-fi access. I'll catch you up then!
I guess nobody's going to tell me :(
Becky, did anybody tell you yet? Email me and I'll tell you!
Where is your new post? It's not showing up.
Post a Comment