the players sure are cuter in futbol than they are in football. Especially with Beckham from Great Britain, Nistelrooy from The Netherlands, Cherundolo from the U.S., and Del Piero and Cannavaro from Italy.
"It made a difference to that one."
the players sure are cuter in futbol than they are in football. Especially with Beckham from Great Britain, Nistelrooy from The Netherlands, Cherundolo from the U.S., and Del Piero and Cannavaro from Italy.
Posted by SP at 12:47 PM
8 worthy responses:
You are one crazy bloggin fool today!
True, true...maybe we should go to Bella Roma tonight. I hear rumors that World Cup is being shown on all TVs there.
Of course, I do love Patrick Kearney and Jake Plummer in football world take the mustache off Plummer, of course...)
dang-someone throw some water on me 'cuz dat pic of David Beckham has set me on FIRE!! wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I don't get it...your third link is to a guy named Landon Donovan.
I have always said that male soccer players have the best looking legs of any athlete! Check it out and tell me I'm not right!
They are all so pretty...so very, very pretty. Mmmmmmm...
Are you cheating on Alexi Namov?
Are you cheating on Alexi Namov?
Post a Comment