Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yum sushi! Whatever.

Last night we met my sis and bro-in-law in Atlanta at a Japanese restaurant and sushi bar called Ru Sans. I had cucumber salad and chicken fried rice. Yum!


I also ate with chopsticks. Aren't you impressed? Except those aren't my hands. It's had to take a picture of yourself eating with chopsticks. Those are Allie's hands.


Chris's sushi. Yuck.
(Go ahead. Leave your rebuttals.)


5 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

okay...YUM! me wants some of that chicken fried rice NOW!! oh, how i love Japanese food....shan-i hate the sushi..always have..i don't get it's appeal....but some people just love it! freaks, i say!! heheh!! :)

SP said...

Definite freaks

Bella Sera said...

I must say that I've had my share of sushi and some is good and some is not....I do know that weird people eat sushi.hehe

Becky said...

I would've had what you had.

SP said...

It was quite yummy. With a citrus kikoman (sp?) sauce.