Sunday, June 04, 2006

Roomies

I had the privilege of spending time with my two best friends in the whole world, Steph and Karen, my former college roommates. These two girls are like my family -- I feel so at home around them. Don'tcha just love the people who you can truly be yourself around? Steph is the one with the cute dog, and Karen is the one who met me for my birthday. (My faithful blog followers will remember them! Ha!)


4 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby boy for your sweet friend Stephanie! It was so nice to meet her.....i hope Joe and Patrick didn't freak her out about having a boy! hahaha! just joking!! well, kinda..heheh!!!

Becky said...

I kinda poked some fun at poor Steph when I'm sure she's in a fragile state of mind anyway!!!! Steph, if you can hear me, know that you were seeing Joe and Patrick at their worst!!! Little boys are great and they LOVE their mommies!!! Best of luck to you, and thanks for coming to my party!

Mandy said...

Glad you had fun with the girls this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»