
Today I closed the door to my classroom for the last time. It sure looked empty. My room was so homey and inviting. (Those of you who've seen it can vouch for me). This is stark and white. I had to leave Orlando. He began to rip when I was taking him off the wall. I guess he was just too attached. I hope his new owner cares for him as much as I did.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
More Goodbyes
Posted by SP at 5:23 PM


22 worthy responses:
Just for the record, ladies. I have NO idea who that is.
oh my gosh!! i was gonna ask you about that shannon!! HILARIOUS! you have a blog stalker!
nice pic of him! hehe!
So, Shannon's got a secret affair goin' on with the MAVERICK!!!! I think after all the things we have written about his comment, he will not be coming back.
I walked out of my classroom clicking my heels and singin' a happy tune...
Hahahaha! Too funny!
Hey y'all...Maverick is a cool dude. He's from the UK and he has a cat named Trecle! Good enough for me!!! I read his blogs though, and I have to say, I have no idea what he's talking about.
ME EITHER! Gaming, I guess.
girl- you and old Mav...that's what i call him 'cuz we be tight...
Katie...I'm beginning to worry about you. First Blogger Child and now Mav...who AREN'T you tight with?
i know girl..it's a whole dark secret blooger world i have weaved my way in.....i mean, blogger! i said blooger! hehe!
Dang Katie! Shannon just called you out!
Looks like it's another par-tay...where's Reese this time?
blooger...is that any relation to booger?
Geez...where's Mandy?
yeah, mandy's layin' low tonite, ladies....she's MIA on the ole blog.
She's probably "in disguise"
Well, I'm still recovering from last night's aprty, so I'm going to have to bow out of this one early...y'all have fun! maybe Maverick will show and things can really get interesting...
Ok...night!
Since Mandy was MIA for awhile maybe she was Mav in disguise? Any takers? Just kidding... Shannon the classroom looks sad and I will soon be joining you with a sad office that once was "homey". Not looking forward to that....but better things are waiting :)
For some reason, when I saw your picture (having seen your room previously, at least once) and read your blog about breaking down your room, I was reminded of that scene in "You've Got Mail" when she closes the door to her cutesy little book shop that is now empty for the last time. That scene always gets me. The end of so much. The beginning of what ends up being so much more, but in that moment, it is sad. I had a moment of silence for your room at Model. Happy Trails though!
Post a Comment