Today has been just weird.
First, I went to school to teach remediation. I learned that my birdhouse had been stolen. STOLEN! It has been there for three years -- handcrafted by a dear student. I move out and three DAYS later, it is gone. Post and all. It makes me so dang mad! I just want to scream. I mean, I know I'm not going to be there anymore, but geez! If they'd ask me, I'd probably have given it to them!
Then, the principal tells me to look outside at our M (white stones in the shape of an M for the school that decorate our drive). Some pranksters had removed some of the white stones and made them into the shape of a HUGE -- well, something guys have that girls don't -- under the M. Nice. Real nice.
All in all, it was just a downright strange day.
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Strange Day
Posted by SP at 4:21 PM


7 worthy responses:
oh, my! is it bad that i laughed really hard out loud at the phallic symbol prank!?? oh, kids today! what to do with them!!!
oh, is it fallic? whoops!!! i guess it's not a bad thing that i don't know that word very well!! hehe!
That shows how much I know.....what's a "phallic"?????
Aunt Linda
Are you going to answer Aunt Linda's question, Shannon? I wouldn't!!!!
Too bad you couldn't get a picture of that big old M!!!!
I'm gonna suggest Aunt Linda google it.
Not to fear, girls! I called her! Hahaha! Mandy, BAD idea about googling. Especially if she was at SCHOOL!
Post a Comment