Thursday, April 13, 2006

That's what friends are for

Mandy owes me. Big time. Due to the sensitive nature of this material, I must not disclose any more at the time. However, Becky knows. So you can ask her. Oh yeah...and thanks, Patrick, for the well wishes. It wasn't too bad!

(Honestly...no paybacks required. That's what friends are for.)

8 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

okay, i am more curious than i've ever been!!!

SP said...

hehehe...ask becky...she'll tell you...it's quite humorous...but since this is public domain, someone may find out, and that wouldn't be good

Becky said...

Public, schmublic...tell it all...I think it's funny!

Mandy said...

Let's just say, I owe several friends, and Shannon is one of them. And I will be forever grateful to her and the others for running interference. They are good peoples.

SP said...

I think Mandy handled it very well, considering.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, my curiousity has never peaked so high.....i think they protected you from something..but what? hmmmmm.....

Mandy said...

get my email address from becky and I will share the whole story...

SP said...

Good idea, Mandy!