Several circumstances happened today that have left me somewhat breathless.
1. I had lunch with my mom. After these pics, it's a good thing I'm still alive, much less breathing.
2. I cut the grass. With the crappy mower.
3. I forked over $202.00 to the vet for annual shots for Jay and Buck. (Too bad winning the blog-off didn't come with a cash prize. I totally could have used it.)
So, thought you people would want to know that I'm still breathing. For now.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Still breathing...for now
Posted by SP at 8:05 PM


12 worthy responses:
Sounds like you could use a little retail therapy. Too bad it came in the form of Frontline and Heartguard.
No joke!!! I did get a new Bible. A pretty green one with swirly designs and a little flower in the middle. I had to buy it; it was little and cute.
i didn't know you had a dog! you could have also done a post entitled something similir to my entry..except it would have been
"What the Buck?" :) that's alot of money to spend at the vet. pets are quite costly...i have to take Lenny on Wed. to get neutered and repair a ingenue hernia.....ah, the poor Sausage....
No joke! Poor sausage. Buck lives with my parents and her mother. I just couldn't bear to separate them.
I partly named her Buck after The Call of the Wild. But also because she spends all my bucks!
oh, so your parent's have buck's mom? that's pretty cool that they are still together....that's a cute dog....yeah, i am not looking forward to the vet bill on wed. and i tell ya i am ready to bid the sausage adieu..he's really testing my nerves lately!
But think of his blogging worth! He is priceless!!!!
Whose idea was getting the sausage?
my idea...i got a wild hair one nite....this is actually true..i was trying to decide whether to have another baby in 2006 or get a new dog...i went with the latter and have had sausage buyer's remorse ever since!
Oh My GOSH...that is TOO FUNNY!!!
Good choice on the dog.
Congrats on your blog-winning! You deserve it! Next time, yall should put in like a $3 posting fee. Winner takes all!
Post a Comment