Mandy inspired me to sloganize...
Here are my favorites, but I'm also requesting your thoughts. Cast your votes before it's too late!
Shannon, a female force.
Nonstop Shannon!
The power of Shannon.
The Shannon effect
Shannon for your kids!
Shannon -- spice up your life.
It's not a dream. Shannon is real!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Sloganizing
Posted by SP at 6:01 PM


9 worthy responses:
It's not a dream, Shannon is real! That's my pick. Without a doubt!
oh, i agree with mandy........that one is great....i can just hear Andy uttering those words one day:)
oh, where do you think Wondergirl has been? I have just had to read all her archives....I sat with a huge to-go carton of Pad-Thai and read for hours this evening...gosh, shannon, i really am turning into that blog person you described in your very first post! soon i will have the greasy hair and dirty nails...i can already feel the carpal tunnel coming on..oh, anyone want to go in together for "I Love Blogging"t-shirts? 2 for 1 deal...
Hey, now, don't just go giving out Andy without proper analysis, Katie. Just because I can't remember where I was on Feb. 4, 2003...
Katie, if I would have ever met you, I would never forget you. (Unlike other unmentionable people.) I don't know where Wondergirl has been. Maybe writing more controversial things on her diary. Yes, I feel about blogging like I did when I first got AOL. Can't get enough! Sign me up for a "I love Blogging" t-shirt as well.
O.k. This has nothing to do with sloganizing. How can I thank you enough for putting the link to the Grey's Anatomy writers blog site on your blog site? It is like I have found a gold mine. I love, LOVE, Grey's Anatomy. I am intrigued by the writing of that like I have never been over a t.v. show (I mean its a tv show) before. I have never arranged my day to make sure I am sitting in front of the tv on a certain day and time, but you know I do now!
Thank you so much for showing me how I can get an insider's explanation of the brilliancy. OH, here's a slogan, George, the Big MacDreamy.
Jenn Jolly
I'm so anal about proofreading that when I missed something I completely deleted the comment. So, my previous comment said something to the effect of "Jenn Jolly, glad you could join us. Thanks for leaving a comment!"
Shannonarama!
Post a Comment