OK, let's just say that you have some very high weeds near the front of your yard. You are so fortunate, you have two lawnmowers! How do you decide?
In this corner, weighing in at eighty-two pounds, the SNAPPER! No, it doesn't have a pump to pump in the gas to help get it started. And no, it doesn't have a bag to collect all the leaf and grass bits. And no, it has never even heard of the word self-propelled. But it has worked before. Before 1972.

In this corner, weighing in at seventy-eight pounds, there's the it's-so-old-the-brand-name-is-no-longer-distinguishable mower. It does have a bag, but the blade is so bent and crooked it just chews the grass. You might get a hernia from trying to start it, yet it has been the most trustworthy in the past.

Wait? Neither sound appealing? (Shocker!)
Don't worry. You don't have to decide. Neither work. That's right. Though I now have abs of steel from trying to start both, it's safe to say that they've finally bit the dust. (Literally. Did you see the dust on them? Maybe they choked to death.)
Who cares about name brands when you have two lawnmowers, both of which are worthless? I'm calling my landlord tomorrow. I'm going to ask him to buy me one of these:



5 worthy responses:
I could get my brother Andy to come by y'alls house and cut some grass and weeds....he's real good at that...and you could make him lemonade....
ooohhhhhh...great idea!!!!!
Those stupid mowers...I think we really should just take some scissors to the weeds. Or, we can take Katie up on her offer...
I like the second suggestion myself.
HAHA classic! Those lawnmowers are just down-right horrible! How pathetic! I'm not gonna lie--when the grounds crew at Berry slacked this summer around my townhouse, my friend and I got out there and cut away with the scissors! We were quite productive, I must say. But then again...if you have a hot boy to do it for you, jump on it!
Post a Comment