HAHAHHAHAHAH! That's classic. What a true beautiful woman you are! But I think it favors me when i wake up in the mornings. Hope you had a great week and weekend with your friend. Did you get your present or did Mandy steal it?
Got my present...WOW!! Thanks a million! I had to fight Mandy for it; she only got a couple scratches. ;) Don't worry about the forgery. I won't report you!
You just gave me nightmares! I should have never looked at this before I went to bed! I know that I haven't seen you for a few months.....but you really need to take care of yourself a little more! Judy sells MaryKay! I'm sure that could help......some!!????? Aunt Linda
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
6 worthy responses:
HAHAHHAHAHAH! That's classic. What a true beautiful woman you are! But I think it favors me when i wake up in the mornings. Hope you had a great week and weekend with your friend. Did you get your present or did Mandy steal it?
Got my present...WOW!! Thanks a million! I had to fight Mandy for it; she only got a couple scratches. ;) Don't worry about the forgery. I won't report you!
oh, puh-lease. i am scrappy, and could take any one of ya in a fight :)
You just gave me nightmares! I should have never looked at this before I went to bed! I know that I haven't seen you for a few months.....but you really need to take care of yourself a little more! Judy sells MaryKay! I'm sure that could help......some!!????? Aunt Linda
girl- i already look like this person and i have only been blogging for a month. Great blog-off post!!!
Didn't mean to give everyone nightmares! ;)
Post a Comment