Sunday, July 16, 2006

Char Char, this one's for you...


Char Char has a knack for finding signs that are misspelled or grammatically incorrect. This one's for her. Hope you feel better, Char Char!

8 worthy responses:

Bequita17 said...

hey shannon - found you thru Bethany's blog & had to check yours out. ok, i seriously was laughing out loud at your orlando bloom proposal mission. ha! any luck yet?

looks like you had a great time at PFO in NY. i'm looking forward to seeing you again in casa. until then - enjoy the moments with your friends & family!

- Rebecca

SP said...

Hey Rebecca! Thanks for the comment! No luck with the Orlando proposal yet. I figure he was too busy filming for Pirates and all. I did have a great time at PFO. I guess I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

okay, i'm like lookin' at the pic for awhile thinking, "hmm, i don't see any misspelled words." finally after a few hours of looking i got it! haha! how Polish am i? hehe!!

SP said...

Hahaha...you and your polish cracks.

Mandy said...

Hey Shan! I am back, but not quite back--in LaFayette still. I should be there Wednesday night. You???

SP said...

I'm going to talk to Mimi's church on Wed. night and hope to get some more support. So I'll probably be late. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, too, too funny. I hope I can right click it and put it with the other mispelled signs. The knee is doing fine. The Rehab is horible. I look forward to seeing you the end of the month. Better, Better, Better

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.