My parents had planned a surprise trip for me last night. I had no idea where we were going. They really did a good job of keeping it under wraps. The end of the trip took us here:
The Drum Corps Southeastern Finals held at the Georgia Dome. Above is my favorite corps. All of the best corps in the nation were there. It was a fun night for us!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Surprise Trip
Posted by SP at 11:23 PM


4 worthy responses:
You've got a fun family Shan!
By the way, the dome isn't really that empty...they just only seat one side for these since the corps only play to one side. There were 15,000 people there!
Oh fun! I was wondering what you were doing that night. I have to admit, I love those things too. They are so fun and so good.
(yes, I was a flag girl in h.s.)
The Cavaliers were FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment