Tonight my mother and I began the long and arduous process that hopefully, at the end of two weeks, will leave me completely packed for my upcoming move.
1. T-shirts -- CHECK
2. Blue shirt -- CHECK
3. Iron -- CHECK
4. Jeans -- CHECK
5. Cat -- CHECK
Wait...cat? Jay, you can't go with me!
Actually, what's happening in this picture is that I am cleaning out this suitcase full of clean clothes (remember, I've lived out of it all summer!). We were cleaning this out to pack my winter clothes, and Jay decided to jump on in. Poor guy. Pets can just TELL something is up!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Packing List...
Posted by SP at 11:35 PM


4 worthy responses:
Yeah, whever we pack to go on a trip our dogs get so upset they practically have diarreah (sp?), the they get angry and refuse to cooperate with us...
ahhh, poor Jay...i love him. he's gonna miss his mommy!!!
Atleast you know Jay will fit if you decide to stash him away. Might have to give him a sleeping pill to keep him quiet through customs though. :) Just have your mom show him a pic of you once a week and record your voice. It'll be therapy for the whole family. You could even record his meow.
oh, and girlfriend-you best be talkin' to yo' sistah, Allie about updatin' dat blog!! I love max and all but i gots to be seein' somethin' else!! :)
Post a Comment